DETOX, REVIVE, RESTORE & NOURISH - MISO SOUP
In conjunction with the article this week on Pre & Probiotics I have created this nourishing recipe which will help nourish your benefical good bacteria & feed the body with vital antioxidants, vitamins & minerals.
- 1l water
- 2 Tbl spoons Miso Paste
- 1 bunch Asparagus spears
- 1 bunch Brocolini
- 200g fresh Shittake mushrooms
- 1 bunch of fresh bok choy
- 1 large Carrot
- 1 knob of Ginger
- 300g Organic GM Free Tofu
- 2 bunches of Organic Buckwheat Soba Noodles
- Chop up & wash all of your vegetables & slice your tofu into small cubes.
- Bring your water to the boil for both your soup & Soba Noodles.
- Add your Miso paste into the rapid boiling water until dissolved & then add in all your vegetables, ginger & tofu. Turn the stove off & let sit with the lid on.
- Place your Soba Noodles into the rapid boiling water & let boil for 7-8mins, once finished drain & wash in hot water.
- Add soba noodles to your serving bowls & dish out your vegetables & tofu into the serving bowls followed by 2-3 scoops of the Miso broth.
- allow to sit for a following few minutes & serve.
- Beneficial bacteria
- Great for immunity
- High in Antioxidants
- Rich in Essential Vitamins & Minerals
- Anti inflammatory
- easily digested